In Business English Unit 3, you will learn to:
- use new vocabulary to discuss international trade
- talk about changing and continuing situations using 'still', 'yet', 'already', 'any more' and 'no longer'
- connect people and deal with common problems on the telephone
- use new vocabulary to help you make long distance calls
- describe successful teams
- use phrasal verbs to talk about and to teammates
- offer, refuse and accept help from your colleagues
- use new vocabulary to talk about modern management
- get people to do things by building rapport and making polite requests
- agree and disagree politely
- negotiate deals using 1st and 2nd conditionals
- learn security vocabulary
- review passives
- learn vocabulary for placing and filling orders
- write a fax
- stress phrasal verbs
- use linking sounds
- stress words in sentences
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.