In Business English Unit 4, you will learn to:
- describe parts of your computer
- use printer vocabulary
- write a letter of complaint
- use visual aids in presentations
- use language for giving presentations
- describe up, down and sideways trends
- talk about changes using 'slightly' and 'dramatically'
- complain about typical business problems
- threaten to take your business elsewhere
- deal with complaints
- write a letter of apology
- discuss problems with business meetings
- learn business meeting vocabulary
- lead a business meeting
- participate in a business meeting
- abbreviate common business words
- listen and write action minutes
- stress words in sentences correctly
- practice vowel sounds
- stress words correctly
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.