In Intermediate Unit 6 , you will learn to:
- use new vocabulary to talk about crime and criminals
- use modals of speculation - may, might, could, must - to make guesses about present and past situations
- express regret with should have talk about childhood with common phrasal verbs
- use the suffixes -hood, -ish, and -less to make nouns and adjectives
- describe mishaps using common verbs and nouns that go together
- use the 3rd conditional to talk about imaginary past situations
- describe people's personalities using some new adjectives
- talk about past wishes using I wish + past perfect
- review relative pronouns - that, which, who, when, where, those
- make sentences with defining relative clauses using that, which, who, when, where, whose
- talk about inventions
- add extra information to sentences
- use non-defining relative clauses
- use cleft sentences to make what you say stronger to emphasize what you say
- describe geographical features
- contract speech to sound natural
- stress words in sentences
- use intonation correctly
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.