In Pre-Intermediate Unit 3, you will learn to:
- talk about life experiences with present perfect and past simple
- use English at the airport
- discuss news with the present perfect
- start a conversation with a new person
- use new words to talk about business around the world
- describe some things different countries sell with passives
- talk about your education with -ing and to
- ask for and give advice with should and shouldn't
- learn exercise vocabulary
- use modals of obligation and permission in the present have to, don't have to, must, mustn't, can and can't
- use modals of obligation and permission in the past had to, didn't have to, could and couldn't
- improve intonation to show interest
- improve sounds and stress patterns with 'tion' word
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.