In Upper-Intermediate Unit 4, you will learn to:
- add information using linking words
- use pronouns correctly
- use common phrases with the word 'time'
- talk about imaginary results in the present using mixed conditionals
- report statements and questions using reported speech
- summarize what someone has said using reporting verbs
- use prefixes to change the meaning of words
- describe abilities in the past, present and future using 'can', 'could', and 'able to'
- talk about successes using 'succeed' and 'manage'
- ask for, give, accept and reject advice
- use polite intonation to accept and reject advice
- use common phrases with the word 'take'
- describe how people look
- describe what you feel, hear, taste and smell
- make guesses about the present and past using modals of speculation
- use some new phrasal verbs
- talk about world affairs
- ask for and give your opinion
- use 'a', 'an', 'the' and zero article
- pronounce 'the' correctly
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.